IVY BRANCH ATV RESORT POLICIES exist for the safety and enjoyment of your adventure. Observing these policies helps create a safe and enjoyable adventure while at Ivy Branch ATV Resort. If you need anything, please don'd hesitate to ask.
- REGISTRATION: Please register at the Resort office upon arrival. Guests completing the registration form shall be held accountable for all members of their group, including visitors.
- VISITORS: We welcome your visitors. All visitors must register at the Resort Office and obtain a pass before proceeding to any area of the Resort. No visitors are permitted on Resort property after 11:00 pm. Upon leaving Resort Property, please check out.
- Only those guest registered (listed on a signed registration form) shall occupy a cabin, camp site or RV site.
- We are a family oriented facility; thus, strong language or inappropriate gestures shall not be tolerated.
- CHECK IN time is 3:00 pm or later. Your balance is due at check in.
- CHECK OUT time is 11:00 am. Failure to vacate rented spaces by this time will result in an additional days' charge to the credit card on file. (If you want to stay and ride the trails or enjoy the Resort property on check-out day, you can remain on the Resort property after check out time. However, all belongings must be removed from your rented space). Feel free to use our outdoor showers at anytime.
- RESORT QUITE HOURS: Quite hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Children must be on their site during quite time hours unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. We realize you may arrive during Quite Hours. If you arrive during Quite Hours, please be as quite as possible in setting up or taking your belongings into your. Please wait until the next morning before unloading your recreational vehicle. Absolutely no starting or riding any recreational vehicles during Quite Hours.
- ALCOHOL: Alcohol is only allowed on individual sites. Guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age to consume alcohol On Resort property. Open containers & alcohol consumption is not allowed in other areas of the resort. Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeiture of your stay with NO refund. THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- STAY ON TRAILS, KEEP OFF GRASS; Ride only on designated trails, DO NOT RIDE ON GRASS. All vehicles must remain in graveled areas. You must park in designated parking areas.
- PARKING: Each cabin has parking for 2 vehicles and trailers only; additional vehicles and trailers are changed $25 per day. Please let us know if you need parking for extra vehicles/trailers at the time of making your reservation.
- MINIMUM AGE TO RENT: You must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation.
- FIREWORKS: Fireworks of any type are not permitted on resort property.
- PETS: No pets allowed in cabins. While on Resort property, pets must be on a leash.
- BATHROOM & TOWEL USE: Please do not wash riding clothes in Cabins Showers. We have provided outdoor showers for this purpose complete with hanging spikes for wet and muddy clothing. Likewise, Resort towels are for drying guests and are not for drying recreational vehicles or boots. Thus, please bring your own towels for these purposes.
- SMOKING: ALL RESORT BUILDINGS and PORCHES ARE SMOKE FREE, please do not smoke in Resort buildings or porches.
- PICNIC TABLES & GRILLS: Picnic tables and grills are provided for each site; please do not move picnic tables, grills or porch furniture from their locations.
- NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: All rentals require a 2 night minimum; 3 night minimum on holidays.
- FIREWOOD: We sell firewood, 5 bundles are pre-stacked on cabin porches. Cost is $7 per bundle. Additional bundles can be picked up at the camp office. Please note that USDA Forest Service regulations prohibits firewood from being transported between states. www.na.fs.fed.us Thus, do not bring firewood with you.
- TREES & SHRUBS: Cutting of trees and shrubs are strictly prohibited. However, feel free to pick up and use any fallen branches.
- HELMETS: Helmets are to be worn on Resort property and the Hatfield & McCoy Trails.
- TRASH: Please help us keep the Resort property clean and attractive. Leave it better than you found it. Additional garbage bags are available at Resort Office. Please do not burn garbage in the fire pits/fire rings. Place only BAGGED GARBAGE in the marked trash containers. Do not put un--bagged (loose garbage) garbage in trash containers. Do not leave garbage outside over night.
- CAMP FIRES: We want you to enjoy your campfire, but, please obey WV Burning Laws. For the safety of all guests and our Resort property, please keep campfires contained within the fire pit/fire rings provided for each site. Fires must be attended at all times. Please do not burn trash, i.e. glass, cans, styrofoam in the fire pit/ fire rings. Do not move fire pits/ fire rings.
- WEATHER RELATED REFUNDS OR CREDITS; No refunds or credits shall be issued for weather related departures or cancellations.
- NO-SHOW/EARLY DEPARTURES: No refunds or credits shall be issued for for no-shows or early departures.
- RISK: Ivy Branch ATV Resort is not responsible, in any manner, for any theft, loss by fire, or accident. Use of Resort property and facilities are strictly at your own risk.
- DAMAGE TO RESORT PROPERTY: Registered guest shall be held responsible for any damage to and shall pay for any damage to Resort property, to include but not limited to, facilities, towels, linens, pillows, flatware, cookware, and dinnerware caused by themselves, their family or visitors.
- INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY: Each guest and visitor understands and agrees that the sport of RECREATIONAL VEHICLE RIDING is an inherently dangerous activity. Thus, all Guests and Visitors are responsible for their actions and safety while riding their respective recreational vehicle on Resort property.
- CANCELLATIONS: Once a cabin is reserved by you it is taken off the market, held for you and cannot be rented to other guest. Therefore, our cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellations made 61 days or more prior your scheduled check in date a refund less a $50.00 administration fee will be issued to the card on file.
Cancellations made 60 days or less prior to your scheduled check in date, you are responsible for the reservation balance in full. However, If the cabin is re-rented to another guest for the SAME TIME FRAME as your reservation, the deposit less a $50.00 administration fee will be issued to the card on file.
NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: 2 nights and 3 nights on Holidays.